Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Workstation Wednesday : Week1

This week I am working on several projects to get ready for some events that I will be vending at, and to get a supply together for a boutique that will soon be selling my handcrafted items.


Here is a look at my current workstation and the aray of colors I am working with. The light teal is being turned into a pair of leg warmers and wristlets. The gold-speckled brown will be a lovely fall hat. The light pumpkin orange will also be a lovely fall hat and a pair of wristlets. The dark teal will soon be a scarf and a pair of leg warmers. And the light leaf greean will be a hat a scarf. 

I am also stoll trying to get the baby quilt completed for Jennifer and plan to work hard on it this next week.

Thanks and tune in Friday for my Favorite deal(s) of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment