Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

This past week/weekend was a very busy. Friday night I helped set our church up for a special Vision Saturday meeting and got to unveil the new modern look that the decorations and back drop will be taking going forward. Saturday I attended the Vision Saturday meeting, left briefly to attend a dentist appointment (anyone looking for a comforting and calming dentist, please visit Dr. Borremero at Fountain Valley dentistry in Molalla Or - they are even open on Saturdays!), I came back in time to hear the great things that directions that our church is moving in and the number of prophetic words that are coming to pass as we speak at our church. I then helped set up for our Fall C.I. (Common Interest) Fair and then went home for a relaxing nap and some movie time with my husband. 


Sunday was a whirlwind of activity. We were at the church at 8am to keep setting up for the fair, and we were there until 12:30pm tearing down from the fair. We went to lunch with the others who helped and our Pastors, Garylee and Carolyn. What a wonderful time of fellowship and conversation. I went ahead and went home afterwards and spent a few hours working on more flowers for SATC and started making some much needed new jewelry. I am sorry that I have been so behind on the photos, I promise to have some posted very soon. 


Monday I was home sick with a fever. We went and signed papers on the new (1995) ford that we now own and I spend a lot of time napping. 


Yesterday I stopped at Joann's for a couple of items and ended up getting the latest issue of Sewstylish Magazine. It has a great blazer on the front that is belted and has frilly ruffles down the front and along the bottom, it is definitely on my "To Make" list! Also on my "To Make" list is the below jacket...


I just love the way this jacket looks!

Tonight when I get off work I will be cleaning up my house and getting it ready for Thursday night Family Game night and working on more projects. I just love having lots of little projects that I can work on while watching TV and spending time with my hubby. :-)

Maybe one day soon I will get my Craft Room unpacked and set up in a manor that I can utilize it on a regular basis. One Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment