Friday, July 22, 2011

Favorite-Deal-Friday : Week 1

I want to apologize for the absence of Workstation-Wednesday. My Grandma, Mom, and Sister took a last minute 3 day trip to the coast and I was without a computer. Tune in next week for week 1 of Workstation-Wednesday.

Moving on to Favorite-Deal-Friday.

While at the coast with the ladies of my family we did a lot of shopping. We stopped in several little antique malls and shops.

In one of the shops I found a half gallon old blue Ball jar. Normally these jars are pretty spendy being that they are depression glass. This jar was only $4.99! Knowing that it would look perfect holding a bouquet of flowers either in my own home or at a catering/vending event I bought it. While I was purchasing that jar, my Grandma bought a quart jar that matched it and gave it to me. Now I have a matching set. Below is a photo of my 2 new jars.


Thanks for tuning in today, look for more posts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment