Friday, July 15, 2011

The Time is Mine Now

Due to my recent layoff from my position at The Statesman Journal, I now have the time necessary to devote to keeping my Blog up to date. Today I am deep cleaning my house in preparation for weekend company but Monday will be the start to posts 3 times a week.
  • Make-Something-Monday - Tutorial on a different craft item each week.
  • Workstation Wednesday - Update on whichever project is taking up my workstation each week.
  • Favorite-Deal-Friday - A recap of my weekly couponing and the best deals I have found for the current ad cycle.
As fun and interesting crafts or fabulous deals come about I will update at other times of the week as well. Look for my blog on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for sure.

Thanks and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm so glad you're back to blogging, and I can't wait to see what fun creations you come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete